I am in the very hot Dominican Republic. We got in yesterday afternoon and stayed the night together and today we are at our training center. We just ate lunch and this afternoon we will have language interviews and then we will go to meet our host families tonight. We're all really tired and hot, so I am sure this is going to make for an interesting experience. The weather here is probably 95 and 80% humidity.
I'm getting to know lots of the other volunteers, but there are still a few that I haven't even met yet. I have some pictures to post, but I don't have my camera card with me right now. I'll post more later.
Things are going great and it's really looking like we're going to get to head to Honduras July 22nd.
Happy 4th to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment